5 of Swords (WIP)

@TheWarsOfStars @Cheion @Gustavo47
asgdfgjdsga I’m dumb. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

beep beep! An update!
I’ve finally updated the changelog (see 1st post) and I’m happy to announce, that I’m finally done plotting the game! Woo, hundreds of years late! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
I tell you, uni is a pain in the ass, I need more free time argh
Anyways, I’m going through my script once more, trying to find any plot holes I overlooked and after that’s done, I’m going to reroll the prologue and the itty-bitty part of the 1st chapter.
Also, I’m considering a fourth RO? But I’m not sure yet. I’m a bit scared that they’d be a mix-up of the already existing ones… If you want to know more about them (let’s call them X for now) hit me up!

18 Likes

Hey more Ro’s Is always a good thing
And if this one happens to be angst filled mage… Well i just cant say no to that…

I actually considered this kind of character, but I’m still a bit torn. I guess I’ll just leave it at that - for now. There is still lots of time to add another RO later.
But actually… feel free to give me character ideas, maybe there’s gonna be the one that’d make me reconsider? :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting read.very good

1 Like

So, the new and better prologue is nearly finished. I only need to write one scene before we’re going to get back into chapter one. As you can see in the changelog I’ve been busy the past days. I added more details, fixed a few speeling errors and added three flashbacks - hopefully to help you get an idea of the concerning characters…
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the updated game! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Hi guys :slight_smile:
The prologue is now finished. Yay!
The last scene took FOREVER :sleeping:
Now, onto chapter one…

21 Likes

Some typos :hugs:

Summary

This text will be hidden

I think this one’s supposed to be grand?

guardswoman

your

Ps: really loved the game and progress so far :star_struck:

3 Likes

yay, I can’t wait to see what you got :smile:

1 Like

Easy. You almost gave me a heart attack :joy:

What? :smiley: How? :see_no_evil:

Oh, thank you :dizzy_face: Sometimes I can’t read

2 Likes

I just replayed your demo today and it really looks good :o idk it was asked already but do you know on how many chapters your work will have?

About 9, including an epilogue :slight_smile:
Thank you!

6 Likes

god jfsnajfnds i’m so invested in this already. your writing is incredibly entertaining n i Love lysander :relieved:. thank you for making this!!

5 Likes

Bug Report: lessontwo line 483: Non-existent variable ‘eyecolour’

Hi I love the game so far but I needed to let you know that I might have found a bug but I might just be locked out of the option by a decision I made beforehand. Besides this little hiccup I love this so far Keep up the amazing work.

Summary

Thank you @thearchangle_mike and @Yesperatt_Vercenni
I should have fixed it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hii there! Emmelienxd again, I finally got the time to get back to this story and I must say I am very surprised and happy how you worked with the feedback (‘critism’) I gave you and how well your story looks atm. So much more depth! Amazing to read! Can’t wait for what comes next!
Are you doing well? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: consider me a helping hand would you ever need one!

2 Likes

Alrighty… Here I come again with one of my famous wild ideas. I just posted this on tumblr, but I might as well post it here?

I was thinking about asking you if anyone would be willing to team up in some kind of writing buddy thing/beta reading thing. What I mean with this is that those few that are willing to, get the first glimpse on my new chapters before I upload them to the demo so they can critique them regarding style, content, intelligibility and what not. They would also get to brainstorm with me about their possible works and/or mine. Just chatting actually.

I guess, the only condition is that you’ve read 5 of swords and like the genre/story. I would also see to it, that I play through your game if you have one and want me to help you with it.

I hope that was not too confusing? Otherwise, shoot me a message.

Maybe, if I can find some people we could create a discord channel to chat? Yay or nay?

5 Likes