2345: Sci-Fi Project [WIP]

Woah your really good @Terrell_Williams at it then

I got a 4.
I hate history though.
Things got intense pretty quickly.

If you read half-intently, you could probably get a 4. That said, someone’s gonna die in this story

Hope so @UmbraLamia that will be cool

The MC! :grin: :wink:

I can’t wait, my mc who is called sonic speedhog has gotta go fast!

Wow! Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

@Sammysam Thanks for the picture, that’s really helpful. As far as your questions go:
The MC is in like the 17-19 age range or thereabout, but it’s deliberately ambiguous… shouldn’t really be a problem later on, I think.
I like your idea for world-building with the quiz, but I feel like that would be disorienting to anyone who hasn’t read the mini-history of the world that I put in the stats screen.

@RyseAbove Thanks! Yeah, the plan is that she (or, if and when I pull that off, he) will show up again later on…

@Terrell_Williams @Harley_Robin_Evans All the answers to the test are in the lecture.

@UmbraLamia Thanks. I just fixed the typo and the “technical” bug, I’ll upload the changes soon.

@Nekumura Glad you liked it. You should be able to find all the answers in the lecture, but let me know if you can’t.

Playing a game set some hundred years in the future and then being asked first and before all about mid 19th Century politics actually is a little bit more disorienting.

Has Bismarcks politics some meaning for te storyline, is it a recurring topic? Because if not it seems at best somewhat random and at worst immersion breaking.

Some worldbuilding would be better just because it is otherwise shunted to the stats screen. And then people may would be more intent on reading through the lecture instead of just skipping it because of the seemingly random nature. Normal history is something you can read on wikipedia, sci-fi history on the otherside is speciffic to your story.

2 Likes

@Sammysam That’s interesting insight, I’ll see what I can do. Thanks!

I love this so far, can’t wait for more! Especially excited to see what the badlands have in store.

@Xx.Dream.xX Thanks! I’ve been busy lately, but I just started writing the next part.

4 Likes

yeah am liking this cant wait for more

Stagecraft still has error.

Exploting sentry also bugs out on failure

can you elaborate on this?

Can somebody help me with something? I’m trying to get a “relationship” stat bar to read out one of the character’s names. This character has multiple naming options, so I set their name to a variable. However, when I use that variable as text for the stat bar, it just tells me that it doesn’t exist.

Can you copy the section of code from your stats page? That might help make the potential causes a little clearer.

Nevermind I fixed it. Thanks though :smile:

1 Like

I really like what you have so far, especially the history lecture. Look forward to more.

God damn, that was wild from start to finish lmao. I can’t wait to see more (:

1 Like