Minor update that takes care of some bugs:
-Thanks for reporting the bug of reception, it seems this meant that MC could not access the first aid room to heal a bit, this has been not corrected
-All the bugs are corrected, thanks so much!
-All ending numbering now appear at the very bottom of the final page
-Fixed bugs during Teresa fight
-Added an option to try to talk to Dr. Wood not that this will change anything, she is too far gone… however, I also added an extra explanation by AIDAN
Knows outstanding issues/bugs/threads to be finished:
-Oil subroutine (the MC should check oil before leaving Magaz, and if he/she does not have enough this should open an extra miniquest to buy/get more oil)
-The sequence talking to Maria is not finished (so the game incorrectly sends you onto the final part).
-No chance to talk to Teresa at the end. Should add an option not to kill her.
-Threads adding the possibility of getting Teresa to join you (path 1), Burgos militia to join you (path 2) or AIDAN to join you (thread 3) in a conquest war. These 3 threads join, and the beginning has been coded only for the case of AIDAN.
Aside from these issues, what is the feeling that you get from the general game?
- The game already feels like a finished product
- The game feels like a finished product, but some of the endings already there are unsatisfactory (please let me know which ones)
- The game does not feel finished: it is not long enough
- The game does not feel finished: the endings do not seem logical
- The game does not feel finished: I expected the game to lead to something else (please let me know)
- Other (please give me details)