神龍之土 Land of the Dragon [WIP] (09/07/20 Update! The Uprising Appears!)

Thank u for ur kind comment! I’m glad u liked him, there’ll be much more of him to come :’)

Just played the demo: very, very interesting! I’m looking forward for this game! Chen Kun is very promising, and I have a soft spot for bodyguard-characters with conflicting loyalties, expecially if are RO!
Good start!

“From now on your destinies will be tied”. WOW. I’m so in love with these two already… Chen Kun will be the only one for my princess kdsjgnksjgnks The whole “DON’T TOUCH HER” makes me want to see him conflicted and breaking the rules. THIS WILL BE SO ANGSTY.
The update was amazing, and we could save the tiger, I’m so glad ;_;

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind comment ahaha

:smirk: and u shall… the tiger MAY make a comeback ltr in the game to give that choice greater consequences lol

5 Likes

Btw some enquiries:

• is “Princet” a suitable term for NB players? Any
    other suggestions?
  • would yall be interested in an “arranged
    marriage” subplot that would basically only
    exist for shenanigans w ur chosen RO (w some
    plot justification ofc, and can be avoided if u
    choose not to romance anyone)?
  • do yall want more character customization
    (hair/eye/name etc) options?
15 Likes

Character customization would definitely be a good idea to add to the story since the readers can feel as if they are the MC themselves if they get to choose how they’ll look.

7 Likes

Really enjoying this WIP so far, I’m excited to see what you’ve got in store for us in the future! I’m especially excited to meet Lady Yun, she sounds pretty amazing (and dreamy, if I’m being honest).

That sounds like my dream subplot honestly!

My first thought was, that eunuch’s name is Name? :rofl:

I like it! I can see it having some potential too with different RO having different reactions.

It’s not necessary for me personally the aestetic customization (neither is unwelcomed), but the name would be nice.

1 Like

Yesssssss.

Also, when you said Chen Kun was a yokai, what type are we talking about? Is he an oni/demon ala Shadow Warrior, something else or is it up to our imagination?

3 Likes

I don’t care for the customization! The story is awesome with or without it but I’m into the arrange marriage plot~♡

2 Likes

I would LOVE the arranged marriage subplot because I’m a sucker for romance and drama haha
And yesss, the character customization would be so nice!

7 Likes

Please refrain from pressuring the author by asking for more updates. Also understand that the author also have their own life to live and this is not their full time job so no complaining if the update is too short.

Thank u all for your feedback! I can’t promise to implement/withhold all ur suggestions, but there’ll be some in the next update.

Edit: arranged marriage subplot has been confirmed! But saying any more now would be a spoiler hehehe :smirk:

9 Likes

:smirk: I can’t promise you’ll meet her in the next update, but at latest the next next one :’)

3 Likes

Wait what oh no is there a typo somewhere LmAo

? Yokai? :thinking: fortunately or unfortunately, all of the currently revealed ROs are fully human.

Howeverrr there will be a cat spirit (demon?) character that may or may not be a minor RO (in human form pls don’t hurt animals) but I’m not sure if that’ll go well w forum rules (?) so that is pending…

1 Like

Cat spirits as RO’s? I mean, there is actually a game where the MC can have the option to romance a fox spirit (kitsune) and a red bear spirit. (Of course, in their human forms). So yeah, I don’t think it would break the rules?

I would like the customization options especially writing my own name.

3 Likes