How to make Links not appear Blue

In my game there is a Blue Background and it makes the email at the bottom hard to see. Anyway I can make it another color?

Just use the style.ccc file, and change the link styling.

Style.css* and you’ll want to change the ‘a’ tag’s color properties.

E.g.

a {
     color: white;
}

As cruel as it sounds if you don’t know what you’re doing, you probably shouldn’t be doing it. CoG hasn’t made their level of support for modifications outside of raw CS very clear, so unless you’re confident - I’d always advise against it.

Thanks it worked. I had a feeling it was with Style.css but I was not sure. I have done quite a bit of tampering with Style.css

Also, when click Restart, Start over from the beginning is also unreadable, how do I change it’s color?

And while were at it, can someone tell me how to show a Website Link at the bottom along with my email. e.g. Love it? Hate it? Write to me at (email). Also check out my Website (Website Link).

For the start from beginning message: Open the file alertify.css and add color: “red” to alertify class.

.alertify {
	color: "red";
}

For adding a website link at bottom, open index.html inside mygame folder, in text editor and add something like:

Also check out my Website <a href=“website.com”>website.com<a>

before the noscript tag. I guess it will look like:

&#60;p id="emailUs"&#62;Love it?  Hate it?  Write to me at &#60;a id="supportEmail" href='mailto:email@email.com'&#62;email@email.com&#60;/a&#62; Also check out my Website &#60;a href="website.com"&#62;website.com&#60;/a>&#60;/p>

PS: not sure its a good idea to tamper with those files though.

Thanks for everything but I still can’t get the Restart Text to Chang Color. I added what you said but It is still a faint shade of red. What do I do? And what I meant by tampering was that I changed color after checking and I was cautious and stuff not just ‘ooh must tough that’

.alertify {
	color: "black";
	background: #FFF;
	border: 10px solid #333; /* browsers that don't support rgba */
	border: 10px solid rgba(0,0,0,.7);
	border-radius: 8px;
	box-shadow: 0 3px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3);
	-webkit-background-clip: padding;     /* Safari 4? Chrome 6? */
	   -moz-background-clip: padding;     /* Firefox 3.6 */
	        background-clip: padding-box; /* Firefox 4, Safari 5, Opera 10, IE 9 */ 

Sorry, my mistake, there won’t be an inverted comma around black. Try color: black; See if that works?

It worked. Thanks for everything, everyone. My 4 problems got fixed. Peace be upon you all.

btw regarding your website also replace
<a href=“website.com”> with
<a href=“http://lifeinancientgreece.webs.com/”>

I already did that. How did you know that’s my website?

There are two of website.com in the code, you changed one, not the other.