The Freakhouse: A Touch Of Lilium

@RovePaw ayyyy, don’t worry about it! :blush: You aren’t disrupting anything, we love to chat! And questions and (not so) pointless observations are two of my favourites things to discuss! :wink:

1. Yup, we call them traits! :smile: As @Nathan_Faxon said, there’s special dialogue depending on which one you pick, but your trait will never lock you out of a romance or path. Let’s say… it’s kind of a bonus, if you happen to guess right which trait works better for each RO :wink: If you pay a biiiit of attention, along the story are a few sentences regarding every so often your trait :wink:

And if you pay more attention, you will notice there’s a slight stat change depending on what you choose :slight_smile: For example, the “Malignancy” trait is -10 surreptitiousness and -5 charm. Also, in certain scenes, your trait will let you pick special choices :wink:

1. I can’t say anything about the man in the beginning, but about Furor… Yep, you spelled it correctly :smile: And yes, he is a RO (good for you, @GloriaRose :wink: ) , but I can’t say anything more :wink: You will have to wait until the end of chapter 2 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Excellent point! The MC is over 18, and I’m thinking about letting the player chose whether they are 18 sharp, 22 or 26 :wink: If I’m not really up to code it I will just make the MC 20-22 for plot reasons (mainly because it doesn’t bode very well with the story, to have barely legal MCs :disappointed_relieved: )

You aren’t misinterpreting anything :smile: That was just a bug I already corrected (I think? I already updated the link with several bugs squashed, like the Freak Show one), so it wouldn’t happen anymore.

Thank you very much! :blush:

P.D: I’m going to ask something very silly, but why do you think the dark haired man in the prologue is Furor? :open_mouth: After all what Dagger says may be really off, he can be wrong :wink:

1 Like